Below is a listing of some of the missing functionality. As far as we know noone is actively working on these topics.
- Support/verify protocol-independent matches (xtables) in the ebtables userspace tool.
- Let iptables/ip6tables/arptables see 802.2/802.3 encapsulated IPv4/IPv6/ARP packets.
- Support IMQ - intermediate queueing device, in an anologous fashion as it is implemented for iptables (see the corresponding homepage).
- Add arptables LOG target.
- Add QUEUE target.
- Dynamic mac nat.
- Vlan header mangling target.
- Anything else? Let us know...